Last weekend we headed to the Hyde Park in London for some festive fun. With Christmas in less than a month away, it’s no surprise this famous park has been transformed into the Winter Wonderland.
We have been visiting every year since our older daughter was tiny, and it’s definitely become our unmissable family Xmas tradition.
Make sure you allow plenty of time for your visit, as there is so much to do. We loved not only all the crazy rides, but also the Xmas themed food. We all had some yummy German bratwursts and then some Spanish Churos before heading to the Giant Wheel, The Magical Ice Kingdom and finally to the Zippos Circus!
Zippos Xmas Circus
Zippos Circus have been very kind and invited us to check out their Christmas show, which you can too until 5th January!
At under an hour, each Christmas themed performance will delight family audiences whilst providing breath-taking magical moments throughout.
There was no way we would miss this. To get you a little sneak preview to what to expect, check out my InstaStories! You are in for a treat!
Overseen by Ringmaster Paul Winston, acts including New Revolution, a roller-skating duo, from Cuba, who will astonish audiences as they light up the ring and rotate at a dizzying high speed.
27-year-old Rosie Delarue from Banbury, Oxfordshire will perform a breath-taking upside-down aerial walk high in the MegaDome Big Top, whilst double trapeze act, The Gemini Sisters from Norfolk will show how well they work in harmony, as they glide and perform incredible acrobatics in mid-air.
Breath-taking skill and artistry will also be showcased by Khametov’s High Wire troupe from Uzbeckstan, who perform the ultimate high wire thrill when an artist stands ‘on ballet points’ on her fellow artist’s head to cross the wire.
The show continues below with the award-winning funny man Emillion, who adds to audience enjoyment with his hilarious comic timing plus mind-boggling juggling and a crazy unicycle act from Russia.
Performed in the largest circus tent in the UK, the MegaDome offers theatre-style comfort and a heated environment to ward off any winter chills.
The family friendly atmosphere, complete with festive theming, will ensure this is one experience not to be missed.
We absolutely loved it, and cannot wait to be back next year!
- Zippos Christmas Circus session times are 13:00, 14:30 and 16:00.
- The show lasts approximately 50 min, please arrive 20 minutes before start time to take to your seats.
- Entry to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland is FREE. Attraction tickets sell out, especially at weekends and evenings. Advance booking is strongly recommended.
- Tickets to Zippos Christmas Circus are priced from £7.50 for a child (2-12 years), £10.50 adult, and £30 for a Family Ticket (2 adults/teens and 2 children or 1 adult, 3 children.
- Under 2’s go free when not occupying a seat. These prices exclude transaction fees.
- A Buggy Park is available outside the MegaDome.