We have been invited to take part in the World Vision’s latest campaign Turn a Night of Fear into a Night of Hope this Halloween. When I told Isabelle we would be carving a heart into our little pumpkin instead of a scary face, she loved the idea. I explained it would be to show our support and hope for many children around the world who live in fear to show them we are thinking of them. World Vision is fighting child marriage, malnutrition, dirty water and more. Please join me in the campaign, spread the word and help make the world safer for young people around the world.
Everyone who downloads the PDF receives:
· Tips for safely carving a pumpkin
· Exclusive pumpkin recipes from Lesley Waters for using leftovers
· 20% off a Lesley Waters cookery class
· The story of Sylvia and her sister
· The option to enter the prize draw for a cookery class
More information and a video from Lesley Waters can be found here: http://www.worldvision.org.uk/get-involved/night-hope
Don’t forget to check out the other gallery posts!