I have mentioned Aveeno products on this blog s a few times before as I honestly think that they are the best for baby’s sensitive skin. Not only Aveeno cream was great for healing Isabelle’s spots after chicken pox, it was also the cream that helped Olivia when she started having very dry skin at the beginning of winter. I will never forget how frustrating it was for me to try many different creams, and nothing seemed to work. I went to the doctors, and she suggested I used Vaseline first before finding out any medical creams. I wasn’t very happy with that, but then I luckily spoke to one of my friends and she reminded me of the magical Aveeno cream I used for Isabelle. I am so glad she did, and have no idea why I haven’t thought about it in the first place.
Anyway, we have been sent Aveeno cream, lotion and bath & shower oil for testing and reviewing. This was the first time I used the lotion and the bath & shower oil. I am in love with all of them. I haven’t stopped using the cream on Oliviaâ€™s skin, which is gorgeous now, no dry patches. As you know I have been training for the swimathon in the past few months, and as my sessions in the pool are getting longer and longer, that also means my skin is exposed to the chlorine for so long, and my skin is very dry. I have decided to be using the lotion, and since doing so, my skin doesnâ€™t feel that dry. I also use the bath & shower oil after swimming in the pool, and my skin feels moisture straight away. I can imagine, I will be using it in the bath once Olivia will be dealing with chicken pox too.
And here are some very interesting facts about Aveeno emollient range I would like to share with you:
- it is designed to help in the management of very dry skin
- suitable for people who are prone to eczema
- contain naturally active finely-milled oatmeal which is clinically proven to restore the epidermal barrier
- in a survey of health care professional 2/3 of dermatology professionals surveyed agreed that their patients preferred Aveeno products
- in a study conducted by NetDoctor 74% of people expressed a preference for Aveeno cream over their previous dry skin product
- 1 in 5 mums of children with eczema spend between 100 and 400 hours a year managing their child’s condition (400 hours equates to 10 working weeks each year)!
How to enter?
- “Pin it” using the floating widget on the left and let me know you did so in a comment below with your name/ID
- Leave another comment on one of my non- competition/non- gallery posts and let me know you did so in another comment with your name/ID and the name of the post where you left your comment.
- like All Baby Advice on Facebook and leave a comment on the wall that you are entering the competition
- tweet about this competition, including @Kahanka and the URL of this competition, then come back and leave another comment on this post.
Please use a separate comment for each entry!!!
Maximum 5 entries!
Only entries that have completed all the compulsory entry requirements will be counted!
- The closing date of the competition is 23/04/2013
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winnersâ€™ names will be revealed in a post which will be e-mailed straight to all All Baby Advice e-mail subscribers and also Twitter. If the winner does not respond to our request for a postal address within 5 days, a redraw will take place.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The All Baby Advice decision is final â€“ please donâ€™t quibble!
The prize will be sent by the company who sponsored this competition.