Last few months have been very tough for me as my dad is very ill at the hospital. Very often I just don’t feel like getting out of bed, and I have also been pretty slack with my beauty routines, and can tell you that it is clearly visible, especially around my eyes. I have been sent 3 of the best eye creams for testing and also to run a competition for you. I decided that not looking after my skin will not help my dad, and have started using them for past two weeks. I can already see my skin is getting the glow back. I only wish I had some magic cream that would cure my dad…
I am sure that after the party season many of you are in need of some great creams to help you reduce the dark circles and puffiness, and to help your skin to look firmer. We are not getting any younger, and a combination of all three can make you feel and look a bit younger again… if that is what you are after… of course you are, who wouldn’t like to look younger?
How to enter?
Google + this post and let me know you did so in a comment below with your Google+ name/ID and which product you would prefer to win!
- “Pin it” using the floating widget on the left and let me know you did so in a comment below with your name/ID
- Like All Baby Advice on Facebook and leave a comment on the wall that you are entering the competition.
- Comment on one of my latest videos on YouTube and come back here and let me know which video you left your comment on with your name/ID
- tweet about this competition, including @Kahanka and the URL of this competition, then come back and leave another comment on this post.
Please use a separate comment for each entry!!!
Maximum 5 entries!
Only entries that have completed all the compulsory entry requirements will be counted!
- The closing date of the competition is 20/02/2013
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winners’ names will be revealed in a post which will be e-mailed straight to all All Baby Advice e-mail subscribers and also Twitter. If the winner does not respond to our request for a postal address within 5 days, a redraw will take place.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The All Baby Advice decision is final – please don’t quibble!
The prize will be sent by the company who sponsored this competition.