I have been sent this award winning facial cream to check out, and the first thing I love about MyChelle – Supreme Polypeptide Cream is the smell. Straight away you can tell it smells very different to many facial creams. You can smell honey as it contains MatrixylÂ® syntheâ€™6â„¢ which is proven to help with reducing wrinkle volume by 21% and wrinkle depth by 19% in 8 weeks. It is also vegetarian friendly and gluten free. This cream really reminds me of what my grandmother used to use on her skin when I was a little girl. It smelt very similar and when I asked she told me it was because it contained some extracts from the stuff bees produce. The only thing I am not mad about is that is it quite rich, so I use only a tiny amount, but if you have dry skin, this will be a plus for you.
How to enter?
Google + this post ( using the floating widget on the left) and let me know you did so in a comment below with your Google+ name/ID and which product you would prefer to win!
- “Pin it” using the floating widget on the left and let me know you did so in a comment below with your name/ID
- Like All Baby Advice on Facebook and leave a comment on the wall that you are entering the competition.
- Stumble this post using the floating widget on the left and let me know you did so in another comment with your name/ID
- tweet about this competition, including @Kahanka and the URL of this competition, then come back and leave another comment on this post.
Please use a separate comment for each entry!!!
Maximum 5 entries!
Only entries that have completed all the compulsory entry requirements will be counted!
- The closing date of the competition is 30/01/2013
- The winners will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winnersâ€™ names will be revealed in a post which will be e-mailed straight to all All Baby Advice e-mail subscribers and also Twitter. If the winner does not respond to our request for a postal address within 5 days, a redraw will take place.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland only.
- The prize is non-refundable and cannot be transferred. No cash alternative is available.
- The All Baby Advice decision is final â€“ please donâ€™t quibble!
The prize will be sent by the company who sponsored this competition.