ZSL London Zoo’s Boo at the Zoo is back for a wicked week of fiendish fun this half term, enchanting little monsters with a cauldron of animal activities and talks.
From 22 October to 30 October 2016, kids can join in a whole web of activity – with arachnid-themed creations being brought to life in The Black Widow’s Lair – or find out how nature bites back at a host of Terrifying Talks about the Zoo’s most fascinating animals.
Creative critters can head to the Bat Cave to make mysterious masks or carve out creepy pumpkins at the Pumpkin Patch – and as an added treat, visitors who book a child ticket online will receive a pumpkin for free!
Enrol little devils in the Zoo’s Ghoul School, where they can dress up as their favourite Halloween character, learn how to “cast a spell” and even try their hand at mummy-wrapping, before showing off their devilish disco moves at the Pumpkin Party.
Brave souls can listen to terrifying tales told by our Spooky Story tellers, or get to grips with gruesome artefacts in the Grimm Curiosity Shop.
- Boo at the Zoo runs from 11am – 3:30pm each day from 22 October to 30 October 2016 at ZSL London Zoo.
- Normal entry charges to ZSL London Zoo apply (online family offers available at www.zsl.org).
- Extra charges may apply for some activities. Every child ticket booked in advance online will receive a voucher for
- FREE pumpkin to carve when they arrive at the Zoo.
- Entry tickets can be bought online at http://www.zsl.org/zsl-london-zoo