It’s the time of the year when most of us start dealing with colds, flu and blocked noses. Nothing to be looking forward to, but do not despair!
When our first-born daughter Isabelle was a baby, quite often she had a blocked nose and I was hopeless as she could not blow her nose.
Then I came across the Sterimar micro diffusion spray with sea water and it worked like magic! I have been using it since then, and also with our younger Olivia!
Don’t you love when you find products that can help your little ones to beat the annoying colds and relieve the symptoms?
Sterimar 100% natural sea water based nasal sprays help provide positive effects on nasal conditions with products in the range for the whole family!
This includes Sterimar baby, which can be used right from birth and Sterimar kids from 3 months and up, as well as products in the range for adults, such as Sterimar Stop & Protect Cold and Sinus relief to help rapidly decongest and soothe nasal passages from 3 years plus.
What’s great to know is that the Sterimar cold range is drug, steroid and preservative free so can even be used when pregnant or breastfeeding!
Sterimar Kids Congestion Relief is a 100% natural, purified sea water nasal spray specifically formulated to help provide relief from congestion and runny noses in children.
The micro diffusion spray not only gently yet effectively washes away excess mucus but also helps to rebalance nasal functions ensuring the nose is in top working condition to help prevent the onset of colds and further infection.
Rich in sea minerals and copper salts, Sterimar Kids has a slightly higher salt concentration than cells in the human body.
This creates a natural osmotic effect that gently draws and drains excess, germ filled fluid from the cells in the nasal lining to gently relieve congestion and allow your child to breathe naturally.
Sterimar Kids has a specifically designed nozzle that disperses the solution in very fine droplets for increased efficacy. It is easy to use and can be used from any angle.
Sterimar Kids is 100% natural with no preservatives and steroids. It is extremely gentle and can be used in children from 3 months. It has no rebound congestion effect.
Directions for use:
- Use 2 to 6 times a day for a short period of time or as long as your doctor recommends.
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle
- Lay your child down on his/her side or sit up with your child’s head tilted to one side
- Gently insert nozzle into the nostril
- Press the nozzle briefly – let any excess solution run out before wiping the nose
- Repeat in the other nostril
- 100% natural, purified sea water based nasal spray
- Recommended by doctors and mums
- Clinically proven to gently clean and clear little blocked noses to relieve discomfort and allow your little one to breathe easy
- When used daily, helps rebalance nasal functions and keep the nose in top condition to help prevent the onset of colds and reduce the risk of further problems
- Extremely gentle and can be used as often as required or as recommended by your doctor
- No preservatives or additives
- Suitable to use from birth to 3 years.
- Unique microdiffusion spray disperses the solution into very fine droplets, coating the inside of the nasal passages to ensure optimum efficiency
- Specially designed nozzle fits safely and comfortably inside your baby’s nose and will continue to work at any angle to ensure an easy and stress free application every time.
Sterimar STOP & PROTECT Cold and Sinus Relief
The best for rapid double action relief from congestion and discomfort. It has an advanced double action sea water based formula that rapidly decongests and soothe the nasal passages.
It also helps protect the nose from further infection by strengthening the barrier function of the nasal mucosa with a protective shielding film, to help rapidly neutralise germs responsible for colds.
It is made with 100% sea water with added copper and eucalyptus oil and is also suitable for pregannt, breastfeeding and children from 3 years.
All products availbale from Boots and most independant pharmacies or visit the official website http://www.sterimarnasal.co.uk/