WellVine launches free health Q&A service, connecting you to real doctors for bespoke support
In association with WellVine
The excitement of pregnancy (for some, after years of trying), the joy of holding your baby for the first time, the unconditional love so deep it hurts, the fierce protectiveness that comes with being a mother. And the worries, oh the worries. How do I increase my chances of getting pregnant? Am I eating right for the baby inside me? Did I feel it kick enough today? Recovery after delivery? Getting fit after baby? Is my baby developing normally? Should I get this or that vaccination? How best to handle bumps and falls, coughs and colds, infections and fevers with growing youngsters? The list goes on and on.
What if you had a personal doctor and a range of health experts, at your fingertips, to answer all your queries? WellVine was built on a simple idea: Connecting women like you to vetted and experienced doctors and health experts online, giving you access to bespoke health support – anytime, anywhere. WellVine is offering a free trial of the service on an invitation-only basis until 5th November 2014. And you are invited! We had a great chat with Mirka and felt the readers of All Baby Advice would really find value in this service – so we extend a warm invitation to you to visit WellVine (link above) and try it for yourself, for free until 5th November 2014.
Your stories led to the launch of WellVine
The founder of WellVine, Hina, pregnant with her first baby, found herself increasingly frustrated at the lack of ready access to expert pregnancy advice. She found a familiar pattern in the stories of mums and mums-to-be she spoke to – long waits for GP appointments; lack of trustworthy information online, often confusing due to conflicting perspectives; and a struggle to even find time to go to the doctor given our busy lives (even more so with children!). Women like you knew what they wanted…that access to real experts – at their fingertips – would make their lives easier. So WellVine was launched.
The WellVine health experts at your service
The WellVine expert network consists of vetted and experienced health professionals. Our experts provide personalised responses to your health queries online at www.wellvine.co.uk. You can post your queries anonymously if you wish, or on our public forums. We thoroughly vet our experts so you can have peace of mind. We have carefully selected our experts to help with a range of pregnancy and motherhood health needs.
Our expert network includes:
- Senior doctors: For general health queries about pregnancy, children and you
- Nutritionists: For diet and nutrition advice for the whole family
- Fitness trainers: For support on antenatal/postnatal fitness and beyond
- Mental health experts: For emotional wellness of mothers and mothers-to-be
Read more about our experts here.
And remember, you are not alone in the marathon that is motherhood. Join our growing community of mothers on WellVine. You can browse questions that women like you have asked previously, and see the responses they have received from our experienced health experts by going to our site (no need to register, just have a browse using the ‘Browse Q&A’ button on the main landing page!). Or join our online group ‘The motherhood journey’ for mums and mums-to-be, to share experiences and find support from women who will understand.
Supporting you in three simple steps
- Post a question: Submit your query (anonymously or publicly) at our site (link in the title of this article). We will ask you a few simple questions so we can get back to you with a personalised response. It’s that simple, and takes just a few seconds.
- Get a personalised response: One of our experienced and vetted experts will review your query and provide a bespoke response to help you.
- Meet other: You can connect with others like yourself within our growing online community. Find friends, share messages, photos and blogs. Access health news and updates. And ask as many other questions as you want!
WellVine – your trusted health partner through the journey of motherhood. Ask our vetted doctors and health experts. Free trial, open until 5th November 2014.